Friday, April 22, 2011

My aunt's dream

I didn't get back until 10:45pm last night and went straight to bed.  I'm so exhausted it's officially not funny.  Not that it ever was, I suppose.

I woke up and checked e-mail (the first thing I do everyday) as e-mail contact, Facebook postings and the like are my sole source of intimate emotional support.  I read a note from my aunt saying she dreamt last night that she and my grandmother (her mother) were in the barn on my grandparent's property watching television and saw my CNN interview.  Grandma was laughing and clapping and nodding as she watched me on television.  My grandmother is no longer living so picturing this of course made me cry.  I'm in my sleeping bag, reading e-mail, completely bleary-eyed, half asleep and I'm crying. 

I can't think of a better way to start out the day.

1 comment:

  1. Amya Miler,

    You are wonderful people, have a beautiful heart. I also felt the loss of Japan, I also love them, even though I've not yet never away from my country. I have been involved donated programs to assist Japan in my country. But I do not go far as you are, you do so much better. All best wish send to you and your family always happy, healthy and much love. Your own, I give send more courage, energy, health and all the love honest.

    Sincerely

    ReplyDelete