Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My latest dilmemma

Sleep has done me wonders.  I'm back to feeling like myself again.  Considering I am back to my old self, confident I can take on the world (at least for now) I am going to share a story with you that I hope will make you laugh.

I took a sleeping pill last night before 9pm and I was out cold before I knew it.  I woke up feeling refreshed.  Life is good, right?  As I'm laying in bed trying to get myself up to face another day my husband comes in having freshly showered after his morning exercises to wish me a good morning.  He has a huge grin on his face.  I know something is up.

"You were snoring last night," he says.
"I was not!" I reply
"You were.  It was cute."
"Humph."  I pout.

For the record, I most certainly do not snore.  I certainly don't remember snoring last night!  So then, here's my new dilemma.  Do I knock myself out on the flight?  I like to sleep on flights to Japan so I can get my body switched over to Japan time as quickly as possible.  Then again, on the off chance I was snoring last night (and if it was, it was most certainly a one-time, isolated incident) do I assume this will happen again, this time on the flight?  Do I expose those sitting around me on my flight to my snoring?  Of course, since I don't snore I shouldn't really be worrying about this at all, right?

Worrying about little things like this takes the sting off of what I'm told I'm about to see.  It's good to laugh even if it's at myself as I doubt I will be laughing like this for awhile.

1 comment: