Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fly United!

I'm not allowed to get specific on what United Airlines has done for me to get me to Japan but let's just say I am incredibly touched by their generosity and support.  I got to a United Airlines representative through five friends.  That means, get this, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine made this happen.  Today.  It's Sunday today, you know.  She got this done on her day off.  When she told me what she had done I cried on the phone, and I hate crying in front of strangers.

All this to say, for your next trip please consider flying United Airlines.  There are good people out there and many of them work at United.

Thank you again, United.  You rock.  I'm grateful in ways you can hardly imagine.  Shout out to United!!

No comments:

Post a Comment