Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's all about you!

It's not fair that I am the only who gets enjoyment out of knowing who all is reading these postings.  I don't know who you are individually but I can see through my blog site where you're from.  I want to share this with you because in many cases the fact so many of you have found me is due to you spreading the word.  I didn't do this.  You did.  For that, I want you to know how grateful I am and to have as much fun as I've had knowing how far this blog has reached.

Here are the countries where this blog has gone:  Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Belarus, Estonia, China, Japan, South Korea, USA, Canada, France, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, Ecuador, Argentina, Viet Nam, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and India. 

In half of these countries, I know no one.  You some how found me. You spread the word.  You have been the key element in keeping the stories of Ofunato and Rikuzentakata alive. 

Although we will likely never meet, please know what a pleasure it has been to have you along with me.

2 comments:

  1. Well you know who's reading you from France, Amy: me (Vero) and hopefuly many other people I've told about your blog!

    ReplyDelete